Cell by Cell
Size : 77.5″x54.6″(196.8×138.8)cm
Material : rub-on silver powder(URETHANE,ACRYLIC,GRAPHITE)
Numbers, equation parameters, programming languages and data structures — the process of converting these into pixels on a screen is called rendering.
Having traveled that byzantine conduit, abstract data is reborn into the world as a digital image, as visual information.
That moment of birth reduced to its most basic elements is “Cell by Cell,” painstakingly interpreted in acrylic and graphite.
The painting attempts to give shape to this phenomenon of data transcending itself, self-realizing as sensation.
Countless endlessly interwoven fine lines crescendo as a single information monolith, a data mandala of meaning.
- From the New World
- The Three Graces
- Four Nudes Descend a Staircae
- La Bayadèr
- At 7’ 09”
- At 5’ 28”
- Uji Bridge Reflection Through The Screen
- Cathode Ray Tube
- Six Rings Through the Screen 2020
- Double Rings Through the Screen 2020
- Holographic Horse Through the Screen 2020
- UNTITLED 2019
- Gold Bird Through the Screen 2019
- Black Bird Through the Screen 2019
- Silver Horse Through the Screen 2018
- Gold Horse Through the Screen 2018
- Hunting Through the Screen 2016
- BLACK SATIN BACKGROUND INK DRIP WHOSE SLEEVES?
- Whose Sleeves? No.2
- Whose Sleeves? No.3
- 30 x 29 THIRTEEN x TWENTYNINE
- TOU SHU KA SHUN
- UNTITLED 2011
- Rose Castle
- Cell by Cell
- Untitled 2016
- Cherry Blossoms
- Twenty-Five Bodhisattvas Descending from Heaven